Back in August I decided that I was going to start running to get in shape. I commited myself to running a 5k in last October. Well I did it, slowly but I got it done. I also thought it would be a good idea to sign up for a race every other month. Just to keep me running. Well, I have totally been a slacker. I hadn't been out running since right after Christmas. My sister and I are suppose to run the Spectrum 10k in March. I just don't know if that is going to be happening for me. I have alot of work to do. I decided this week that I needed to go for a run, since the weather was nice, and just see where I was mileage wise. I went out and run 2 miles. I felt like I could have gone a little bit longer. I was pretty impressed that I did it. Well I haven't been completley a slacker. I have been going to a spin class about 3 times a week. Which is a butt kicker, I love it. I think that has really helped with my endurance. I am going to keep up with my running and of course spin and see if I can do this 10k next month.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








4 comments:
Keep it up Thurbs your doing awsome. I'm dedicating myself to running some 5k's after this baby is born and I recover. I think we should aim for the Moab 1/2 marathon next March. It will give us a long range goal to work towards. I miss running...your getting me excited to start it back up!! Plus you are looking so great. I haven't seen you since Oct., but you looked amazing! Love ya girl!
Char you a too sweet. I been thinking about a half, but it seems like a lot of work. I want to do it though.
Oh good for you! I did a 5k in the fall, but then when the weather got cold I quit completely. Today I went out for a walk and barely made it a mile! You've still go a lot in you and will do great! You really do look amazing and I want you to me my trainer!
Great job, and great goal. You are a good example to me. I will keep watching. :)
Post a Comment