This post is for those who haven't heard the good news.
do we know if this sweet baby is a boy or a girl?
I definitely did not know! CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Congrats Sara! How exciting, we are due in September....hope your feeling well.
Congratulations! I had no clue you were pregnant!
This is all news to me! Congrats! I can't believe my baby is due in 3 weeks!! Crazy!Good luck with everything:)
wish it would make up its mind about what its going to be!! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
do we know if this sweet baby is a boy or a girl?
I definitely did not know! CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Congrats Sara! How exciting, we are due in September....hope your feeling well.
Congratulations! I had no clue you were pregnant!
This is all news to me! Congrats! I can't believe my baby is due in 3 weeks!! Crazy!
Good luck with everything:)
wish it would make up its mind about what its going to be!! :)
Post a Comment