Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our Vacation



Brett and I went on a crusie this past week. We went to Catalina Island and Ensenda, Mexico. It was so relaxing. The best part was not cleaning, cooking and having someone else make our bed every day and turn it down each night. The weather was a bit chilly, which I was hoping it was going to be HOT! That was the only disappointment. We had a great time. Catalina Island was beautiful. We rented a golf cart and took a canyon drive that looked over the ocean. In Ensenda we took a tour to La Bufadora, which is blow hole. It was pretty cool. And of course we went shopping at the flea martket. It was a great vacation.

9 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

This is why you weren't at Bunco! We missed you, but it looks like you were having more fun than us.

Michelle said...

What a fun time! Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

And to think I could have been on that with you! ;0( Diffently next time!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had fun! When we went on that same cruise I remember it being cold. But it was still fun.

Sonja said...

How fun for you! Sounds like a great cruise. Oh and you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!! How do you do it?

Debbie said...

ahhh so much fun. We were there in November, and it was cold too. We loved karaoke. I want to go again.

Unknown said...

how much fun is that. hope you had a happy birthday while you were gone! i didn't forget about it, i'm just a loser friend. glad you had fun and made it home safe and sound

Ashlee said...

I am SO jealous! We were supposed to go this spring, but with the new house we're busy like crazy and completely out of money! I'm glad you had fun- you deserve it!

Christi said...

Happy Belated to Brighton! Your cruise pics are GREAT!!! What a blast!