
My little, well not so little anymore, boy turned five a few weeks ago. Happy Birthday little guy!
He has been so fun since he turned five. I can't believe all the things he can do now that he is five. Here are couple that I have heard in the last few weeks. "Mom we don't have to get babysitters anymore, because I am five now and can watch watch myself." He also told his Grandma that "I can protect my little to sister, because I am five." What a big boy.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








4 comments:
It's funny at that age how they think the second they turn a year older, they are better and suddenly bigger. He's cute.
He really is wise beyond his age. I bet you have so much fun with him. His personality is the best of both worlds!
I can't believe this! Five already! He is adorable!
Well isn't he just a big boy now! I guess that means he also can do dishes!!
Post a Comment