


Today was Brighton's preschool graduation. The preschool put on a really cute graduation program and had the kids dressed in caps and gowns. It was so cute. They sang the songs that they learned all year long and did a few dances. I can't believe his preschool days are over and now he is going into kindergarten. He is most definitely ready for school.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








10 comments:
I remember preschool graduation. That seemed like forever ago. They grow too fast. He is cute.
Those are cute pictures. I like the one with the telescope looking at you. Very nice looking graduation too. They go all out.
How much did the cap and gown set you back? Before long he will be graduating High School! What a cutie!
Those kids are just too cute! They must be related to me! ;~D
Yay Brighton- too cute!
Can you believe it? So awesome! What a handsome guy he's getting to be!
Can you believe it? So awesome! What a handsome guy he's getting to be!
Now it's off to kindergarten!! Way to go Brighton. How cute are those pictures!!
I know you're on your cruise and you won't get this for awhile, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you're having a great time. BTW, you got "tagged" see my blog for details (www.carpediem95.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment