
There is an annual 1k,5k, 10k Run 4 Kids race. The Race benefits The Learning Center (TLC) it's a program that helps families who have children with special needs. Most definitely a good cause. It was amazing how many people were out supporting TLC. I ran the 5k. This is a race that I'll probably do every year. I saw a few of my friends, Andi and Christi, who ran also. It was Andi's first race and she did awesome. Great time too. Christi is a what I like to call a "professional runner." She gives me support and motivation. I had a great time. Thanks for the picture Christi.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








8 comments:
Hey speedy Gonzalas!!! Count me in for next year!!!
"professional runner" ha ha! You're too nice. It was fun, looking forward to the next one (Hurricane 5k for you- right?!) You're becoming a strong runner!
You did great. I am glad we could be there together to chat before and after the race. It helped calm my nerves. Good luck with Hurricane race. Not sure I'm up for another so soon.
I'm so proud of you! That's awesome you did another one! Now you're one up on me! But we'll do the Hurricane 5k together! You are inspiring! Way to go!
I'm so proud of you!!
You are so awesome! Running is rough and I admire everyone who participates.
I'm so jealous. I want to start running.....let me know when there is another race and maybe I'll come down to run with you and Christi.
So this is how you do it! Good for you Sarah! I admire you so much. You are now my inspiration!
Post a Comment