Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh, Did Anyone Want Some Cereal?


I am telling you, this girl is into everything.

3 comments:

fourangels said...

Sara, that's just what my Brin is doing right now! She's taken every cereal sack out of the box. I tell you... she's one of a kind! I don't think I've put the vacuum away all week because I've had to clean up after her!

Gatlin Gang said...

What a common scene! I can't believe how much they get into everything. My others have not done so. I am glad I am not the only one inspecting the cleanliness of the kitchen floor to see if the cereal must be thrown out or put back in the box! If I could stand having the dog in the house I'd let him be my vacuum.

Davis' said...

we are doing that same thing, with every cupboard. Its not so fun, but funny looking when it isn't my kid.