Brighton is so curious about anything. A few days ago Brighton asked out of nowhere, "how do you make a neck?" Brett said, "well Heavenly Father made our necks." Brighton said, "OK I guess I'll have to ask him." He immediately bows his head and folds his arm and says "Dear, Heavenly Father how do you make necks." Brighton than looks up and say, "I guess he didn't want to answers me." Like no big deal.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








6 comments:
That's so cute. Kid's have such amazing faith. How did Thursday go? Did you have enough girls? Who is going to do it next month? We should get together one of these days at the sprinkler park. Let me know what days you have free.
That is hilarious!!
Brighton cracks me up! So what did you think of Enrichment tonight. Did you stick around for the purse scavenger hunt? I think the gals had fun. I'm just glad its OVER! Time for another girls' movie night!
I'll post pics of the flowers just for you. That's actually a great idea because then my sister can see them too. I'm glad you said something because knowing me I'd think to take pictures after the fact.
Thanks Shani
I love it! 4 is such a fun age and they are SO curious! How (or WHEN) did we lose that curiousity, innocence, and faith?! Cute kids!
Silly Rabbit!
We should all be so accepting of not getting an immediate response to our prayers or questions.
Post a Comment