Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brighton Has a Mind of His Own

A few weeks ago Brighton flooded the bathroom by flushing down too much toilet paper. There was about in inch of water on the bathroom floor. I guess he isn't ready to be wiping his butt on his own, yet. Well, today he walked out of the bathroom and said, "mom I guess my poop was too big to go down the drain so that that's why my poop got stuck and just my pee came out of the toilet and went all over the floor."

Today I was getting the mail and I said, all we got was junk mail. Brighton said, "maybe the mailman run out of good mail to give to us."

A few night ago Brighton was eating a piece of white bread and it got stuck to the roof of his month. He said, "aah I think this bread is stuck to my brain."

He is such a funny kid. I love him!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

To have the mind of a child. They are so creative. What a cute boy he is!

Davis' said...

I love the bread comment. That is too cute. I feel for you in the bathroom troubles. We have overflowed toilets, too many times. Last time it was a sock that got flushed. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

he is hilarious!!

mommy princess said...

Sara, I know exactly what you mean. Both my boys are constantly cracking me up. I'm so sorry about your bathroom. BTW I fixed my blog so you can leave comments now. Sorry about that. You are going to have to show me how to put music on my blog. I'm a little slow at figuring all this out! See you soon, Shani

Anonymous said...

that is so funny sara. he cracks me up

Christi said...

Hey! Great entries! Loved reading about Brighton's latest comments. We'll have to come over & test out those wiggle carts too! Did you have fun w/ Melissa?

Sonja said...

How cute! I love that you wrote all these down. You'll be so happy to read these later on! What a fun life you have!