Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day


Since today is St. Patrick's Day, I decided that I should do something fun. So today for lunch we ate green macaroni and cheese, green buttered toast,and drank green milk. Brighton got a kick out of it. I thought for sure he wouldn't eat it, because it really looked gross. Well, he loved it and even asked for seconds. Poor Brinlee missed out, so feel asleep on my bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN FUN!!

Michelle said...

You are so cute! I have thought of doing that, but I always forget when today gets here! What fun!

Unknown said...

To cute you are!!! I really wanted to do something fun, but spent the night at the hospital because I thought we were having that baby:( After three hours of waiting they sent us home. So to answer your email.....no baby :( Friday morning at seven is the scheduled c-section.

I'm loving Brighton's green tounge in the picture!!