Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Splash Pad


My sister, Melissa, and her family come down from Heber to enjoy our great weather. She has been so sick of all the snow and I guess needed a break from it. It was fun to have her here.

I decided to take them to our Town Square, where there is a few water attractions for the kids to play in. They had so much fun. Here are a few of the pictures we took of the kids play and having a ball.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Your new post rocks! I'm crazy about the slide show and song (realize). Great pics from the weekend, glad you had fun w/ Melissa & her family! Can't wait to take my fam to the spash pad.

Davis' said...

Splash pads are the greatest. Not too much work for moms. I will have to check it out.

Michelle said...

How much fun! We'll have to get together and take our kids together to do that!

Unknown said...

Love the new slide show....so cute. I can't wait to come and visit. Hopefully we can go to the splash pad too!