
Brinlee is a doll and has a big heart. She loves our dog, Tuck, anytime he lays down to relax Brinlee puts her blankie on him and usually gives him a sippy cup. It's the cutiest thing.
Christmas Week
9 years ago

Brinlee is a doll and has a big heart. She loves our dog, Tuck, anytime he lays down to relax Brinlee puts her blankie on him and usually gives him a sippy cup. It's the cutiest thing.
Posted by Sara at 4:24 PM
4 comments:
So dang cute! I like how it totally covers his face. Dogs are so patient! They just love the attention. I am so glad you blogged something new! I have become a blog stalker and get very sad when there is nothing new to read. Hope to see you at Bunco!
How cute is that. She is so thoughtful to give up her blankie. I can't believe your dog just sits there.
That is hilarious!! So I added you to my list Vik gave me your address thing, so I thought I would say hi! I can't believe how big you kids are, we haven't seen them in forever. Hopefully we'll see ya this week!
Maybe she could give my Brin a lesson or two. She's totally scared to death of dogs. What a cutie!
Post a Comment