Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Brinlee loves hats. Lately she will find pretty much anything and put it on her head and wear as a hat. Well, today I was doing laundry and she was in the laundry room with me. I left the room and here comes Brinlee with my swimming suit bottoms wrapped around her body, a hot pad on her hand, and of cousre Brighton's underwear on her head. Thank goodness they were clean.

2 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

I am really glad those underwear were clean too. I love kids. Seriously, who else would come up with such creative getups. What is going through their cute little heads! Thanks for blogging!

fourangels said...

Oh my gosh she is such a big girl. Looks so grown up and not even 2 yet. My Brin is tiny next to her. What a funny little princess. She certainly knows what she wants! I love kids imaginations and at such a young age!