Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hogle Zoo 2008

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I love you guys! Your blog makes me smile. I especially love the pic of Brin with Brighton's underwear on her head and when you are telling about Brighton building dams in the water, you spell it like the swear word instead! Love ya! Vicki

Christi said...

Have I told you I love the pic of you & Brett with the ocean backdrop? (from your cruise I suppose..) The zoo pics are a crackup. Brett makes a great gorilla. hee hee

Gatlin Gang said...

I haven't been to the zoo in forever! It looks like fun. I love the pictures of everyone measuring up to the Gorilla!

fourangels said...

I'm so jealous! Our kids have never been to the zoo. One of these days we'll get around to doing lots of fun things. For now I'll take the air conditioning and an ice cream!