Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun Times




My step-brother, Joel, his wife, Erica, and their kids came into town this past weekend. It's been rainy the last couple of days and has really cooled things down. We ate lunch at Cafe Rio and took advantage of the nice weather and headed over to the park to let the kids play. The cute little baby with Brinlee is my step-brothers, Josh's, boy. He is so cute and chubby. I wish I would have gotten a picture of his face. He was too busy playing and didn't want to stop and take a picture. I didn't blame him.

5 comments:

Davis' said...

I love the new template. Its very cute. I posted several new things--just for you. did you check it out yet?

Gatlin Gang said...

Look at you you crazy blogging lady. I love your background! Kids are cute too.

fourangels said...

Hasn't the break in weather been nice? I wish it would happen more often! Cute kiddies!

Christi said...

Adorable pics of the kids! Yuuuuummm- Cafe Rio!

Missy said...

So freakin' cute! Brinners hair is getting so long! Can't wait to see you guys!