I had heard of this story, but didn't realize how sweet it was until I watched this on Youtube. This is the sweetest thing. It will bring you to tears. Pause the music at the bottom of this page.
Christmas Week
9 years ago
I had heard of this story, but didn't realize how sweet it was until I watched this on Youtube. This is the sweetest thing. It will bring you to tears. Pause the music at the bottom of this page.
Posted by Sara at 4:18 PM
5 comments:
How crazy is that! I just checked my email and had the same attachment from my mother-in-law. It was kind of cool. I would have been scared of being eaten.
Thanks for the good cry.
Hey Sara, saw your blog on facebook and checked it out, sooo very cute! Jealous of your cruise by the way! :)
We better have bunco soon because I'm having Sara withdrawls. I loved the Lion vidio. I was really glad they didn't get eaten at the end.
yea, i've seen that blog, check out www.featheringournests.blogspot.com
it used to be www.blissfullydomestic.blogspot.com...it was horrible!!! I had to break my arms to refrain from leaving horrible comments on her posts. She wrote about how ugly men and beautiful women alway get along the best, and then made the comment,"is that why my husband and i get along so well?" Then she trashed on this lady that wrote a book called something like, 10 reasons you shouldn't have kids...she made the comment, "she's probably mad because she's so ugly" and then put up a pic of this lady. She talks about how Christ-like she is...I know i shouldn't but I get so bugged when people act so high and mighty like that...
Post a Comment