Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brighton's First Day of School



Brighton started kindergarten today. He showed up to school and went on a Pirate Adventure. This morning he found a key and decided that this key needed to come to school with him so that he could open the treasure chest. When he got to school his teacher gave him a map. This map lead him to different stations where he had projects to do. After each project he would move on to the next clue. This Pirate Adventure showed him around the classroom, outside, bathroom, and drinking fountain rules. And he took this very serious. Brighton's teacher, said "I hope he isn't disappointed with the treasure." He loved it. He didn't care what the treasure was just, all he cared about was that there was one (which was a bag of candy).

9 comments:

Christi said...

Glad Brighton had a great 1st day! I was thinking of you today as your eldest was off to Kindergarten! BTW I didn't have a chance to talk to you Sunday, but you look like a hottie with your new hair! (I can say that to you..right?! hee hee)

Missy said...

sad...baby brighton is off to school...sniff, sniff...so did you cry or celebrate the fact that summer is over! new hair do? or just because you don't have your chi?

Sara said...

I colored my hair. I did however miss my chi. Thanks for mailing it back to me. I got it yesterday.

Chady said...

What a cutie! I just can't help but smile when I see him. Glad to see he is having a fun time.

Davis' said...

Wasn't that a fun way to get them into Kindergarten? Glad he liked it. I will have to find you on Sunday and check out your hair. I don't think I saw you at all.

fourangels said...

I thought about you yesterday and hoped that everything went well with Brighton's first day! Looks like he'll be just fine... but will you? How did Brin do without him? And yes, I love your hair too! Looks so cute and sassy!

Gatlin Gang said...

The first day of school is so fun, especially with new kindergartners. I hope you made it through ok. He is darling. What a fun teacher!

Unknown said...

What kids wouldn't be excited to find a bag of candy!! What a fun teacher he has. How did you do taking him to his first day of school?

Jessica Harrrison said...

I can't believe he's in kindergarten. Hunter starts on thursday and I'm already crying about it.