Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



Over Labor Day weekend, my brother, Tony, and family came down to visit us. They where nice enough to bring their boat. It was a relaxing weekend. Friday night we all stuffed ourselves at The Texas Roadhouse. Saturday we went out to Sand Hallow and went boating. It was a ton of fun. Brighton and Brinlee loved riding in the boat and taking a dip in the lake to cool off. Brinlee loved riding on the tube and was not sacred at all. We then came home and had a BBQ. Sunday was of course the day of rest, and that is actually what we did. It was a great weekend. Thanks Uncle Tony and Aunt Melissa for fun times!

4 comments:

Baker Family said...

What a fun weekend! I'm jealous cuz I haven't been boating for awhile and I love it! I love your blog! It is fun to read up about your cute fam. Hopefully you got the invite to ours. We are going camping tomorrow but will be back Sun. Wanna work out next week?

Gatlin Gang said...

Yeah, you posted something! I love holiday weekends. There is nothing better than good times with family. We need to plan something with Maren so we can all get together, since Maren and I are done with Bunco.

Christi said...

Hey- good times! Bummed its not actually your new boat though, ha ha..

Missy said...

Super Duper FUN wish I were there with you!!!! We missed ya at the BBQ in my GARAGE.....I hate Rain!