Just after 10pm last night our dog, Tuck, was freaking out so Brett lets him in. He wasn't settling down. Than I heard what sounded like someone just slammed their car door in the front of our house. I opened the blinds and holy crap our neighbor's house has flames shooting up from the back of their house. I yelled to Brett, "call 911 there is a house on fire down the street." The fire started in their shed and spread to their boat, a fence, trees, and the back of their house. Their were seven engines, two ladder trucks that was dispatched. It was quite the scene on our street last night. I was so happy to hear that were no injuries and everyone got out of the house safely. The fire department finally left around 1am.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








4 comments:
it was scary from our view too. i am also glad that no one got hurt. It could have been so much worse.
I was so out of it- guess when I heard about the fire? Last night when Arielle prayed for Brody's family. I asked "What's going on w/ Brody's family?" That's such a bummer!
When Dan and I were first married and we lived in that cracker jack box duplex, the house around the corner (our backyards met together) totally burned TO THE GROUND! I think every rig in the valley must have been there. We had no CLUE!! Hello....we had a tiny A/C in the window and didn't hear a thing! Now that's SCARY!!
I love dogs. They sense danger and keep us all safe. I always feel safe with my dog in the backyard, knowing he will alert to any danger that may await. I am glad everyone was ok. I hope they had good home owners insurance.
Post a Comment