What I was doing 10 years ago (5 things)...
1. Living in Chile serving a mission
2. just about done with my mission
3. Wondering what I was going to do after I got home
4. Started back at UVSC
5. Moved back to Provo
5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. Finish putting the laundry away, from yesterday
2. Vaccum bedrooms
3. Pick-up Brighton and a few other kids from school
4. Go to spin
5. Read to my kids
5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. ICE CREAM
2. chocolate chip cookies
3. diet coke
4. cramel rice cakes bites
5. movie Popcorn
5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Build the house of my dreams
2. Buy a Jeep Commander
3. pay off debt
4. buy a cabin
5. save it
5 Places that I've lived...
1. St. George, UT !
2. Kaysvile, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Heber, UT
5. Boutiful, UT
Christmas Week
9 years ago








5 comments:
Sarah!! I am sad that you quit bunco. When am I ever going to see you? We should get together one of these Fridays when Brighton gets out of school early.
I like the new look. and learning a bit more about you.
Had fun reading your answers. Girls night soon!
HEY! Found your blog! Yipeee! I lOVE bloggin! Your kids are adorable!
I don't think I knew you served a mission. Bunco was great for seeing everyone, but life is so busy right now. I don't know how I would fit it in.
Post a Comment