Friday, September 19, 2008

Are You In Love

For those that know Brighton, knows that he has a fun personality. He say's the funniest things. He kept us smiling all the time. This was our conversation last night...

Brighton: Mom are you in love with dad?

Me: Yes, I a am

Brighton: How mcuh do you love him?

Me: Alot

Brighton: So much that you are going to explode?

Me: Yes

Brighton: Oh, I want to see you explode, mom.

Where does him come up with this stuff?

6 comments:

Davis' said...

haha. that makes me laugh. of course the boys would love to see anyone explode.

Gatlin Gang said...

That's hilarious. I wonder what you exploding looks like in his head. Too cute!

fourangels said...

I definitely laughed out loud! He is just too cute!

Codi said...

Too funny! Just like his mom!

Ashlee said...

Hey Sara! I haven't read your blog in a while so I caught myself up. Aren't these little boys hilarious?!

Dee said...

how funny! He's a cutie!