
Brinlee was eager to eat her cupcake. We had to blow out the candle before we sang Happy Birthday to her. She was not about to wait.
She got alot of fun presents.
One of her favorite toys was the shopping cart Brighton picked out for her and a baby doll that her cousins had given her. She was having a ball pushing her new baby around. Happy Birthday Brinlee. We love you!
Christmas Week
9 years ago








6 comments:
happy birthday brinlee!
Happy birthday brinlee!! Two already? Where did the time go? What a cutie. I was going to ask you who did your new family pictures? I LOVE them...especially the one of Brinlee. sooooooo cute
Happy Birthday to Brinlee! Kids birthdays are so much fun. It looks like she had a fun day.
Can you believe your baby is two? She is totally adorable! And I LOVE your new family picture! Very cute. I miss you. Let's get together soon.
She's soo cute! Seems like she just started nursery and now she's already 2!
your kids are so cute and I love their names!!
Post a Comment