

This Christmas season we have had such a blast. We had our friends the Gooches come from Arizona to spend Christmas with us. We had a great time staying up late each night playing the Wii, Ticket to Ride, bake offs, and just making fun of each other. We also spend one day and went out to Zion. It was so beautiful. It had snowed there, so we let the kids get out and play in it. That was the best part. Thanks Casey and Amy for coming and we can't wait to see you again.










6 comments:
The snow was so much fun! Zion would have been gorgeous.
We had so much fun and can't wait to see you again!
'Bout time you update the blog! I've been anxiously awaiting! hee hee, just teasing. Looks like some great holiday fun! We hope to come over and crash your pad, play the games really soon!
I love that you are rockin out on the Wii! I've tried guitar hero and I suck :) Sam on the other hand is a pro. Looks like you had a great christmas! I love reading about your cute little family through your blog. Thank heavens for the internet :)
I swear I commented on this originally! Anyway! You must be extra busy! Hey, I tagged you! Check it out on my blog! Don't feel obligated but it would be fun to learn a little about you!
Cute Blog Brett, and Bretts wife. You have a darling family!!
Post a Comment