Friday, December 12, 2008

This Morning Over Breakfast

This morning I was on the phone with my sister while watching the kids eat breakfast. I noticed Brighton has put one of his hand's on Brinlee's head. I next hear him say, "Heavenly Father we are thankful for this day and bless the food." And a few other things I couldn't understand. My first thought was, "oh what a good little boy saying the pray without even being asked." Then I heard him say, "mom I just gave Brinlee a blessing." I have always believed that the best learning method we have is by example. This most definitely has show me that I need to be very careful in my actions and words.

4 comments:

Davis' said...

what a cute story. He's a smart boy.

Baker Family said...

Aww..that is SO SWEET! I am so glad you came the other night. That was so fun to see you cuz I missed ya! Crazy hair though Edward.....get it cut already!

Gatlin Gang said...

That is so cute. He definitely sounds like a sweet protective brother.

Lund Family said...

That is way too precious. I hope you write that down somewhere. He is such a cute boy. Those are the moments when you guys you are doing something right. We need to get together soon. Call me one of these days!