Thursday, November 13, 2008

Football Plays


Last night I walked in the kitchen and saw Brighton drawing on some paper. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "drawing my plays for football." These are his plays he drew. I hope they help him win his game tonight.

8 comments:

Davis' said...

super cute. did they win?

Missy said...

Like father, like son! Be very thankful you're a football mom and wife!

fourangels said...

They look so accurate! I wouldn't know the first thing about reading or understanding. Maybe I'll ask him the next time I need some help. We've got a few years before Kade is ready for that fun! Although, sometimes I wish it was sooner to toughen the kid up!

Debbie said...

i love the 'x' that runs around the whole field, and does a little spin, to end up straight in front of where he started :)

Gatlin Gang said...

I don't know the first thing about football, but it looks very accurate. He may be a famous coach someday.

Christi said...

Seriously! I think you are destined to be a football mom! Good times...Definitely put me on your email list when you go private.

Unknown said...

That boy doesn't miss a beat. So does he have some plays worked out for the Cougars this weekend?

Baker Family said...

Miss ya! I want an invite so hopefully you have my email. I stopped leaving it in comments cuz I got some WEIRD emails... let's get together soon k?