I have debated for awhile now about going private. I probably should gone private a long time ago, but didn't want too. But I think it is time now. I hate to do it, but I believe the safety of my family is very important. I'll be going private in a week. If you want to continue reading my blog please leave me a comment with your email address, so that I can add you to my list.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








20 comments:
just wondering cause I really am not very smart with internet anything really. but how can having a blog pose a safety hazard for your family? I've done some searching and can't find anything so if you could point me in the right direction, that would be cool. I want my family to be safe also but I don't feel i've given enough information to put them at risk. am I missing something? I ask because it wasn't too long ago that another friend of mine did the same thing in almost the same wording, so now I'm starting to think...anyway, put me on your list. bcnuttz at comcast dot net. Thanks sarah, talk to you soon.
why are you going private? just wondering b/c i've been debating too!
deannhecker@gmail.com
put me on your list, if that's okay:)
rgridley@gmail.com
Don't leave us out! I love to keep up with you and your cute family! maren4elwess at gmail dot com
me either.
andidavis7@msn.com
Add me to your list. megangatlin@msn.com
bkhabel@gmail.com
Add us too.
Here's mine...chady@beyondbb.com
debbiemguest@gmail.com - can't miss out on the laughs
I've been thinking about going private also.
sylvester@infowest.com
mharts@hotmail.com
Brett gave me this link a few months ago (I'm an old friend of his) and I'd love to keep following if that's okay.
chameleon5@hotmail.com
Thanks! Camille
don't forget me!
harrisonjes@gmail.com
Sara..or course I want to be added theplumberswife@gmail.com
For you friends that are wondering why go private have them check here http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=4699330
love ya lots!!
Sara... I am Amy Gooch's sister, Jill. Do you remember me? I read your blog thru her website. But I don't know if I will be able to do that when you go private. Can you add me to your list. My email is thejillian24@yahoo.com.
Sara... I am Amy Gooch's sister, Jill. Do you remember me? I read your blog thru her website. But I don't know if I will be able to do that when you go private. Can you add me to your list. My email is thejillian24@yahoo.com.
I thought you were talking about having your kids go to a private school... :) artbycrystal@gmail.com Drop me a line sometime!
My email is kirstinbrostrom@hotmail.com You probably already went private but just in case!
Thurbs this is Kristie. I read your blog through charlyns. Add me if that is ok
kristie@utwire.net
Hey Sara! If you haven't already, put me on your list. By the way, your kids are so stinkin cute! I love brighton's football playlist!
Love ya girl!
staciawestover@hotmail.com
Post a Comment