Before you watch the video, scroll to the bottom of this page and pause the music, so that you can be the commentaries.
Brighton had his first flag football game last week. It is very entertaining to watch. I was a impressed that the kids kinda new what they were doing. Good News! The Saints kicked the Raiders butts. Go Saints! Brett helps coach and has a great time with it. My brother, Monty, and his girls came to watch. Brighton was not happy that his cousins wanted to play and not watch him. He kept yelling at them to come back and watch. Thanks Monty for taking pictures and putting this video together.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








3 comments:
Well how fun is that. I love the part of the little boy scratching his bum.....that wasn't Brighton was it? So cute.
Too cute that Brighton is playing football already!
I love watching the kids play sports. They are so fun!
Post a Comment