1) What's your husbands name? Brett Jonathan Bingham
2) How long have you been married? 6 years.....time sure does fly by.
4) Who eats more? This is a hard one.... right now I would have to say Brett, because I am trying to be good to my body. But before that I would say me. How depressing!
5) Who said "I love you" first? That would be Brett. I wanted to say it many times though, but I was too scared.
6) Who's taller? Brett
7) Who sings better? Brett is the better singer. I am totally tone deaf. I do like to belt songs out and I don't care what people think, although I should.
8) Who's smarter? Brett is book smart, but I tend to think I am street smart.
9) Who has the worst temper? That would be me. I lose control.
10) Who does the laundry? Always me, I cant remember the last time Brett did the laundry
11) Who does the dishes? I do. On the weekends I ask Brett to unload the dishwasher, he usually is good at that. Brighton loves putting the silverware away. He is my big helper.
12) Who pays the bills? That has always been my job, I am kind of sick of it.
13) Who mows the lawn? Most of the time Brett, but sometimes we pay the neighbor kid to do it.
14) Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we wanted to eat burritos and Hot pockets for every meal.
15) Who drives when we're together? Brett. I don't like to drive
16) Whose family/parents do you see more? Brett's since they live in St. George, too. I would like to see mine more, if they would come visit more.
17) Who has more friends? That might be a toss up. Brett is better at keeping in touch, though.
18) Who has more siblings? of course me, I wont explain, I don't want to confuse you.
19) Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear the pants.
Let's see what Missy and Amy have to say.
Christmas Week
9 years ago








3 comments:
Good info! Ir really want to see you guys! How did you figure out to put music on! I am so confused with this thing!
I just love reading these on all your blogs! It's fun to get to know the married you a little more....and Brett too! Looking forward to that photo of his happy face :)
Thurbs..I wish you would really explain the sibling thing. After all these years I'm still confused. I think to see it in writing would help me to remember how it all works.
Post a Comment