Yesterday, was a crazy day. Brett and I had been out shopping and running errands all day with the kids. The kids had just about had it. We had one more stop to make at a neighbors house and of course Brighton wanted to come in, because it was his good friend who lived there. Brinlee was tried so Brett stay in the car with her. I took longer than what Brett expected. By this time Brinlee was screaming in the van. Brett's ears and patience could no longer listen to her scream and came into get us. I knew I was in trouble.;) Brighton started crying, because he wanted to stay. Brett could not take it anymore and became very unhappy. We finally got home. Brighton got the camera and said, "dad show me a happy face." That my Brighton making peace. This is not the best picture of Brett.
Christmas Week
9 years ago









1 comments:
That put Brett in his place! I would of loved to of saw it!
Post a Comment