Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snowy day in Heber



We went up north to our nephew, Jordan's, wedding the week before Christmas. It snowed the whole time we were there. Brighton was so excited about the snow, the cold weather didn't bother him. He had lots of fun playing with his cousins, Jake and Hannah.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Oh what a cute boys!!! Did you have a professional take those pictures!!! lol cute blog i think I'm going to start one too!
Missy

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cute page. Take a look at mine. I know I need to put some more on there! I'm so bummed we missed coming up! Do I hear Spring Break???

Unknown said...

I'm so excited you are blogging now!! Love the pictures. It reminds me of all the snow there was on the day that you and Brett got married. It thought we were going to be stuck in Heber for a week!!!!

Sonja said...

I love your blog too! I found it through Charlyns. Brighton is so big and so cute! And Brinlee is just beautiful. Oh and you look AMAZING!!!!! So happy to see you and hear about how you're doing!